The best mod manager tool for Terraria.
Made by: TML Team
- tModLoader is a free, open-source mod loader for Terraria. It greatly expands the game by adding many new items, enemies, and bosses
- Makes it much easier to mod the game, as it provides a user-friendly interface and loads mods automatically
- Free to download and use
- Last updated 3 days ago
TModLoader is a modding tool for Terraria that allows players to create and install mods without having to change the game files. It is based on the Minecraft Forge modding platform, and is designed to be compatible with Terraria 1.3.4 and future versions of the game. The tModLoader allows players to create custom items, blocks, enemies, and bosses, as well as add new biomes and dimensions to the game.
How to use tModLoader
We’ll show you how to download and install tModLoader, as well as some of the best mods to get started with.
- Download tModLoader
- Start the “tModLoader” file
- Start Terraria
- Press to open tModLoader in Terraria
- Enable/disable the mods you want