The best advanced mod for Skyrim with a ton of features.
- SkyUI is a popular user interface mod for Skyrim that offers many improvements over the default interface, including a more modern look, better usability, and additional features
- It can be installed on any version of Skyrim, including the Special Edition, and is available on both PC and Xbox One
- Free to download and use
- Last updated 13 days ago
SkyUI is a mod for the PC game Skyrim that aims to improve the user interface by making it more intuitive and easier to use. It does this by streamlining the menus and adding functionality that was missing from the default interface.
SkyUI has become very popular among Skyrim players, and is considered essential for anyone who wants to make the most of the game.
How to use SkyUI
Installing SkyUI is a great way to improve your Skyrim experience. It adds many features and improvements to the game’s user interface. Luckily it’s easy to install, and only requires that you have the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) installed.
- Download the file
- Start the “SkyUI” file
- Start Skyrim
- Press F2 to open SkyUI in Skyrim
- Enable/disable the mods and features you want
- Title: SkyUI
- Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11
- Language: English
- Available languages: English
- License: Free
- Last update: 13 days ago
- Type: Skyrim Mod
- Author: SkyUI Team
What’s new in the latest update
- Dropped backward compatibility for all previous game versions
- Made Sims get naked to sleep, swim, and workout on any lot if it has the ‘Nudist’ or ‘Clothing Optional’ lot trait
- Made the ‘Height Slider Mods Support’ setting enabled by default
- Fixed all alien abductions not resulting in pregnancy
- Fixed Attractiveness menus not being displayed correctly
- Fixed Attractiveness generator causing errors
- Fixed an issue with Attractiveness preferences generation causing errors
- Fixed Strip Club spawning cap limit not respecting the ‘Static Clients Count Cheat’
- Fixed being able to ask Strip Club janitors for a private dance
- Added the ‘ww.set_stripclub_janitors_employee_limit’ command
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Vetted by David andrews
Software engineer & Malware analyst
David is a talented software engineer and malware analyst with over 15 years of experience and a know-it-all when it comes to software. He also happens to be an avid gamer, which makes him the perfect guy to analyze all the available game file downloads on our site. He does this to make sure only the highest quality software gets shared on modshare.io