About Open All Interiors
- Unlocks and opens all buildings, doors and interiors
- Free to download and use
- Safe from Rockstar Games bans
- Last updated 19 days ago
Grand Theft Auto 5 is a game that offers many hours of fun and entertainment. There are many things to do in the game, such as playing missions, completing side quests, and exploring the open world. One thing that many players enjoy doing is accessing all of the game’s interiors. In order to do this, you need to know how to unlock all of the doors.
A group of enterprising gamers, who go by the name FiveM, have created a mod that opens up all the interiors in GTA 5. This means that players can now explore Vinewood Studios, the Los Santos Stock Exchange, and other areas that were previously inaccessible.
How to use Open All Interiors:
- Download the file
- Start the “Open All Interiors” file
- Start Grand Theft Auto V
- Press F9 to unlock all buildings
- Enable/disable the mods and features you want