Project64 Emulator Download
Argubly the best Nintendo 64 emulator for PC.
- Lets you play Nintendo 64 games on your PC
- Supports save states, which allow you to save the game at any point and continue playing from that point later
- Supports various input devices, including controllers, mice, and keyboards
- Supports cheats, which allow you to cheat your way to victory in many games
- Intuitive interface that makes it easy to use
- Free to download and use
- Last updated 4 days ago
Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator that has been around for over a decade. It is one of the most popular emulators for the console and has an active community of developers and users. The emulator is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux, and it can be used to play games or to load ROMs for playing on other devices. Project64 is open source and can be downloaded for free here from our website.
How to use Project64:
- In order to install Project64, you will need to download the emulator installer, and then run the installer.
- Extract the Project64 emulator file and the ROMs files to a new folder on your computer.
- The installer will ask you where you want to install Project64, so choose a location that is easy to remember.
- After the installer has finished, you can open Project64 by clicking on the Project64 shortcut on your desktop.
- Title: Project64
- Requirements: Windows, MacOS or Linux
- Language: English
- Available languages: Multi-language
- License: Free
- Last update: 4 days ago
- Type: Emulator
- Author: Zilmar
What’s new in the latest update
- GLideN64 has been added and you can select it as the default plugin in the welcome screen
- New audio plugin
- New input plugin
- Added enhancements functionality
- Cheat system has been rebuilt from the ground up
- Ability to change defaults
- Saves in their own unique directory
- Added Shygoo’s debugger code
- Large address aware
- Default compiler is now Visual Studio 2015
- Fixed FPU issue
- Fix issues in key assignment
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Vetted by David andrews
Software engineer & Malware analyst
David is a talented software engineer and malware analyst with over 15 years of experience and a know-it-all when it comes to software. He also happens to be an avid gamer, which makes him the perfect guy to analyze all the available game file downloads on our site. He does this to make sure only the highest quality software gets shared on modshare.io